Embodying the essence of Valentine’s Day, De Beers Dewdrop Collection blends hand-selected diamonds with the on-trend radiance of 18k rose gold. Each piece has the power to become part of its wearer’s unique story and of capturing the romantic heart of our moments of love.
“Every timeless diamond jewellery piece by De Beers celebrates the meaningful moments you share together, capturing them forever.”
There are five timeless designs available, all offering a fresh and playful way to wear diamonds, combining the glow of rose gold with bezel-set and micropavé round brilliant diamonds.
When this collection was first introduced in 2010, it drew on the ancient tale of Roman Emperor Hadrian and his spectacular Teatro Marittimo. According to legend, the Teatro was home to a remarkable water features in this architectural masterpiece were filled with the dewdrops from flower petals, gathered at dawn and imbued with pure, magical properties. Today, each design in the Dewdrop collection is an eternal reminder of the beauty of diamonds and the vitality of precious water.
The 2018 collection additions include the Dewdrop rose gold bangle and earrings with bezel-set diamonds dancing between two lines of micropavé.
The youthful exuberance of the Dewdrop collection is captured in the new One Diamond rose gold pendant and bracelet and a Five Diamond rose gold bracelet. Each bezel-set round brilliant diamond appears like a fluid droplet of light that dances across the skin.
Whether a symbol of affection, romance or friendship, a piece of De Beers diamond iewellery preserves a special moment in time for both the giver and the recipient.
Visit De Beers at 1088 Alberni Street in Vancouver’s ‘Luxury Zone’ to try the Dewdrop Collection in person and perhaps one will catch your eye for one that has captured your heart.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- Events2019.12.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Are You Ready for the Millionaire Lottery?
- Home & Decor2019.12.16EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Natalia Vetrova: Classically Trained and Capturing Passion
- Events2019.11.28EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vallea Lumina Brings Illumination to Cougar Mountain
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu