King Living, an award-winning Australian furniture retailer, has announced the opening of its first North American location in Vancouver’s South Granville shopping zone. Slated for a grand opening on Saturday, July 13, this will be the fifth international showroom for the brand, which has established itself in Malaysia, Shanghai, Singapore, and New Zealand.
“We are proud and very excited to announce the opening of our first North American showroom in Vancouver, BC. The relaxed lifestyle and consideration for the environment where people are more inclined to appreciate quality and long lasting products makes Vancouver a perfect location for the launch of the King Living brand in Canada”, says David King, Founder of King Living.
“We offer a quality product that is designed around innovation, comfort, and customizable to every lifestyle or space. We are excited to share our love of design and furniture with those in Vancouver,” states Anna Carrabs, CEO of King Living.
The 10,000-square-foot showroom will display several design solutions for a wide range of spaces. The showroom offers a vast collection of King Living designs, as well as a variety of luxurious beds with hidden storage, mattresses, storage furniture, dining, as well as, outdoor furniture collections.
Founded in 1977 in Sydney Australia, King Living is a family-owned business with more than 42 years’ experience designing and manufacturing luxurious award-winning furniture. King’s modular sofas have been numerously awarded, and feature engineered steel frames to deliver superior strength, sustainability, and modularity.
The King Living showroom will be located at 3097 Granville Street in Vancouver, BC, and have announced that they will be open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home & Decor2019.11.30EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Custom Design Your Home with Lake Effect Interiors
- Personalities2019.11.30EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Fashion Santa Slays While in YVR for Indochino Shoot
- Events2019.11.28EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vallea Lumina Brings Illumination to Cougar Mountain
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu