TWG Tea celebrated its arrival in Vancouver’s Luxury Zone with a red carpet affair held at its first North American Salon & Boutique at 1070 West Georgia Street. Members of the media, VIP guests, lifestyle and fashion bloggers, and special guest international super model Coco Rocha.
“TWG Tea deserves to be part of the fashion world because it’s all about being beautiful and enjoyable. As a new mom and model, we are always in a rush and it is important to slow down and make a cup of tea. You guys are so lucky to have such an amazing brand to be opening in Vancouver,” said Coco Rocha at the grand opening gala.
Attendees were invited to sample a variety of delightful tea-infused canapés and petit-fours, all expertly paired with a variety of hot or iced teas and tea-infused cocktails. The exotic array was inspired by TWG Tea’s globally influenced offerings of single estate harvest teas and exclusive tea blends, and showcased the decadent options available on the salon’s curated menu.
The TWG Tea Salon & Boutique seats 50 persons and is comprised of an intimate tea salon, retail boutique, and takeaway patisserie counter featuring tea-infused sweets. Dominated by an extraordinary tea wall crowned by a priceless collection of hand-painted tea tins, the boutique showcases a rare antique brass patisserie counter, glittering floor lamps, and ornate mirrors. The space is finished in rich woods, gleaming polished brass and fine Italian marble.
“In response to demand for high-quality tea, TWG Tea continues to expand its global presence,” said Taha Bouqdib, President, CEO & Co-Founder. “Our latest venture brings TWG Tea to Canada, a burgeoning market where tea consumption is on the rise and where we are seeing a shift in preference among North American consumers towards fine teas. Vancouver is a global city that seamlessly blends elegance and luxury with approachability – a perfect fit for the TWG Tea brand.”
TWG Tea, considered one of the finest luxury tea brand in the world, was established in Singapore and celebrates the year 1837 when the island became a trading post for teas, spices and fine epicurean products. TWG Tea, which stands for The Wellbeing Group, was founded in 2008 as a luxury concept that incorporates unique and original retail outlets, exquisite tea rooms and an international distribution network to professionals. Committed to offering teas directly from source gardens, the company’s collection is the largest in the world, with fine harvests from every tea producing country and exclusive hand crafted tea blends. Internationally recognized as a true innovator with the creation of new varieties of tea every season in collaboration with the world’s most renowned estates, TWG Tea also offers exquisite signature modern tea accessories and delicate tea-infused sweets and savouries.
After launching its first Singapore tea salon & boutique in 2008, TWG Tea has opened in iconic destinations and expanded its presence internationally. TWG Tea has heralded the opening of exquisite Tea Salons & Boutiques in Bangkok, Dubai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Tokyo, Manila, Jakarta and Shanghai. In addition, TWG Tea’s exclusive collection of the finest teas of the world is available from TWG Tea Boutiques in Harrods Knightsbridge, London and Dean & DeLuca Madison Ave, New York.
Here’s to a delicious addition to the Luxury Zone and I cannot wait to start planning a stunning afternoon tea!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- Events2019.12.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Are You Ready for the Millionaire Lottery?
- Home & Decor2019.12.16EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Natalia Vetrova: Classically Trained and Capturing Passion
- Events2019.11.28EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vallea Lumina Brings Illumination to Cougar Mountain
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu