Florence Brunet-Doré, the innovative and creative entrepreneur behind the Quebec brand DEUX Cosmetics, is on a mission to make natural cosmetics more accessible. To make it even easier for you to find the right sustainably sourced products, DEUX Cosmetics is launching new Discovery Boxes organized by type – Gift Box, Practical Box, and Skin Type.
Testing a variety of products from a line is so essential before purchasing – especially when shopping online. The new boxes make choosing what is right for you and your specific skin needs so much easier.
What Did EcoLuxLifestyle Try?
The Ultra Vit-A cream (60ml) has the luscious feel of a heavier night cream, but quickly absorbed into the skin and did not leave skin slick. It is wonderfully light enough to wear during the day, and I now apply it first thing in the morning. Formulated with aloe gel, carrot hydrosol, avocado oil and shea butter, each of these ingredients is known for its benefits to the skin when exposed to the sun.
The Oat & Coconut Milk Mask (60g) contains only three ingredients: white clay, dry coconut milk, and oat powder. Very gentle, it soothes the skin so nicely. Coconut milk powder is well-known for its nourishing and emollient properties and contains natural enzymes. Besides being delicious, oats calm the most sensitive skin and leave it feeling silky. The use of white clay – a very fine powder – results in a light, smooth mask. Easy to apply, wash off, and leaves no heavy scent.
What Is It You Desire from a Box?
Whether you are looking for natural and local argan-based products, lavender-scented products, or products catered to a specific skin type, you are sure to find what you are looking for in the new DEUX Cosmetics Discovery Boxes. Those who find a combination that works for them will be pleased to know that there is a subscription option where they will receive their choices two to four times a year, making it even easier to enjoy!
Committed to Ethical Products and Practices
DEUX Cosmetics is committed to providing local, sustainable and ethically-sourced products without having to pay outrageous prices. Instead, founder Florence is committed to balancing numbers and respecting a strict financial budget to ensure customers are offered reasonable product prices while providing a fair wage to everyone involved in the production chain.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FashionJanuary 24, 2024Don’t Fall Prey to Greenwashing When Shopping!
- EventsJanuary 18, 2024Luxe Wedding Soirée Inspires with Couture & Culinary Delights
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation