In a year where everyone could use a little extra dash of kindness, Call it Spring has introduced their Kindness Fund Initiative, which will see monthly giveaways of cash prizes for 11 winners to carry out acts of kindness in their communities.
The prizes, which vary from $200 to $5,000, will go to customers who use social media to share their ideas for using the funds to benefit those around them. The company is leaving it up to their customers to determine how they embrace this vision, with no act of kindness being too small to be considered.
Call It Spring company has also released their fall/winter line of footwear. Many of these products feature sustainable materials, and all are 100% vegan. This innovative shift in production has been standard for the brand since March of 2019.
Parent company Aldo has also committed to removing single-use plastic bags and became climate-neutral in 2018.
Take a sneak peek at these eye-catching kicks for the fall season!
Sneakers are a staple piece for a wardrobe in any season, which is especially true for the fall months. The Sprout Sneaker stands out with its fall colour palette and cool pop leopard design. The sneaker is 100% vegan and made from recycled plastic bottles, so it is comfy on your feet and good for the planet!
These bold gems will add some serious edge to your basic outfits. Featuring a chunky sole and lace-up construction these sought-after ankle boots are a must this season! The upper is made with hydro vegan leather, and the sole consists of repurposed consumer waste.
Another fall pop leopard trend style! This multi-coloured and stylish sneaker is part of the Kind AF collection and perfect for a breezy fall walk through the park.
The name says it all. This sneaker will make you feel like you are walking on a cloud. Perfect for your fall hiking plans, this breathable sneaker will allow for excellent airflow to your feet.
With a new season around the corner, upgrade your shoe game by opting for these high-top lace-ups to keep you warm yet stylish.
With a sleek silhouette and the perfect fall colour combo, the Kinross sneaker will elevate your everyday outfit. Fall is going to be a breeze in these stylish classics.
Find your inspiration in these stylish 100% animal-free classics, and think about how you can spread kindness in your community with Call it Spring’s Kindness Fund Initiative. With the year that we have had, it will go a long way!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation
- CharityOctober 4, 2023Arts Umbrella Presents the 41st Edition of the Splash Art Auction
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast