Cruelty-free and size-inclusive brand, Hilary MacMillan, has released an all-new six-piece fully biodegradable and sustainable capsule collection of cozy loungewear. The capsule embodies the journey of MacMillan’s internal reflection of what consumers desire, having invested in local production partners and manufacturers to help sustain the local economy since the onset of the pandemic.
“If this year has shown us anything, it is the importance of supporting and sustaining our local industry here at home,” shares Hilary MacMillan, Designer of Hilary MacMillan. “Being able to create a sustainable standard, in Canada, while focusing on how our new reality has shifted our clothing choices has been a true labour of love.”
The lounge collection is made from Tencel, a sustainable textile derived from beechwood which is certified biodegradable and compostable. Tencel is known for its efficient moisture absorption, ensuring natural skin comfort, with four-way stretch, an ideal fabric for loungewear.
Each of the six garments come in an inclusive size range, XS – 4X, and have been sampled and tested on real women from the community.
The collection consists of the brand’s wildly popular cross-over top, flared pants, long crew neck sweater, cargo pocket legging, cropped hoodie, and high-waisted lounge skirt – all available in three colourways of black, maroon, and castlerock blue.
Consumers can also purchase the collection in three various sets – which also come with a matching face mask.
Love that Hilary MacMillan is dropping this collection just in time for the snuggling season!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Charity2021.10.19BWSS My Sister’s Closet: Marking 20-Years of Empowering Survivors of Gender-Based Violence
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.10.19Bite Down on This! BC-based Good Organics Launches Organic Toothpaste Tablets
- Beauty2021.10.05Teaology: Introduces 3 Powerful Serums Infused with Tea
- Beauty2021.09.28DEUX Cosmetics: Quebec Brand Launches Crueltyfree Discovery Boxes