Even though the Chinese New Year is about 100-days away, that did not stop IKEA Canada from announcing this year’s offerings now! This year’s SOLGLIMTAR collection is so stylish and sophisticated, everyone can appreciate the retro-chic nod when shopping.
Coinciding with the upcoming celebration of Lunar New Year, IKEA’s designers are always inspired by the colour and atmosphere of the celebration. Decor and lighting taking centre stage with the 2021 collection and, if this collection is just what you have been looking for, hurry! The collection is only available while supplies last.
Placemats & Money Pouches
Decorated with branches of spring flowers and auspicious symbols, these red money pockets and placemats have beautiful golden details. Perfect to give away during the Spring Festival or on any other special occasion.
Tins & Lids, Set of 3
After a trip to the legendary IKEA food store for some plantbased yumminess, you might find yourself with more sweets than you know what to do with. These multicoloured tins are handy for tucking away goodies, and they even nest into each other for easy storage. Of course, their festive designs make them pop in your pantry.
12-Piece Dinnerware Set
This service set in fresh colours with gold-coloured details and auspicious patterns is a perfect choice for adding an extra nice touch to your table setting – for everyday meals or special occasions.
Red Paper Lanterns
Decorate your home in the Spring Festival’s celebrative colours with this light and decorative paper lantern. The top’s loop makes it easy to hang. Available in several sizes – mix as you like.
Solglimtar Apron & Shopping Bag
The best food is when a lot of heart and soul goes into preparing it – regardless if you do it for a special occasion or a cozy everyday celebration. Shop with this chic bag and then don your apron for day-of festivities.
The IKEA Solglimtar Collection is only available while supplies last, so find the perfect items for your dinner table at IKEA locations in Richmond and Coquitlam before it is too late. Looking for some less festive home decor? Be sure to check out IKEA’s recent autumn collection release and 2021 catalogue.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most Popular Stories2021.01.19EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Ann Goldberg Creates Decadent Art That Tantalizes
- Fashion2021.01.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Toronto’s Jaycow Millinery Offers Up Hella Fun Headgear
- Fashion2020.12.26EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Voes & Co Launches with Cactus-Leather Harlow Chelsea Boots
- Personalities2020.12.16EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Activist Severn Cullis-Suzuki Named Exec Director of Int’l Foundation