Even though the Chinese New Year is about 100-days away, that did not stop IKEA Canada from announcing this year’s offerings now! This year’s SOLGLIMTAR collection is so stylish and sophisticated, everyone can appreciate the retro-chic nod when shopping.
Coinciding with the upcoming celebration of Lunar New Year, IKEA’s designers are always inspired by the colour and atmosphere of the celebration. Decor and lighting taking centre stage with the 2021 collection and, if this collection is just what you have been looking for, hurry! The collection is only available while supplies last.
Placemats & Money Pouches
Decorated with branches of spring flowers and auspicious symbols, these red money pockets and placemats have beautiful golden details. Perfect to give away during the Spring Festival or on any other special occasion.
Tins & Lids, Set of 3
After a trip to the legendary IKEA food store for some plantbased yumminess, you might find yourself with more sweets than you know what to do with. These multicoloured tins are handy for tucking away goodies, and they even nest into each other for easy storage. Of course, their festive designs make them pop in your pantry.
12-Piece Dinnerware Set
This service set in fresh colours with gold-coloured details and auspicious patterns is a perfect choice for adding an extra nice touch to your table setting – for everyday meals or special occasions.
Red Paper Lanterns
Decorate your home in the Spring Festival’s celebrative colours with this light and decorative paper lantern. The top’s loop makes it easy to hang. Available in several sizes – mix as you like.
Solglimtar Apron & Shopping Bag
The best food is when a lot of heart and soul goes into preparing it – regardless if you do it for a special occasion or a cozy everyday celebration. Shop with this chic bag and then don your apron for day-of festivities.
The IKEA Solglimtar Collection is only available while supplies last, so find the perfect items for your dinner table at IKEA locations in Richmond and Coquitlam before it is too late. Looking for some less festive home decor? Be sure to check out IKEA’s recent autumn collection release and 2021 catalogue.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation
- CharityOctober 4, 2023Arts Umbrella Presents the 41st Edition of the Splash Art Auction
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast