For Halloween enthusiasts who wouldn’t dream of skipping an evening of damned delights, turn your focus to a different kind of event. Shattered at The Beaumont: A Wicked Walkthrough Exhibit serves up all the spooky fun you are craving. The Beaumont Studios are offering this family-friendly (but still fun for adults) experience and are having a spooky good time doing it.
As Safe as it is Spooky
All parties (no more than six persons) must mask-up, pass a temperature check, and sanitize their hands. Safety first! There are sanitization stations throughout as well for those scaredy-cats who are prone to cling when surprised. Parties are spaced out so that during a walk-through, you may only see one or two other parties at a distance when walking the narrow, haunted halls.
The experience, which encompasses two buildings and an outdoor courtyard, is 10,000-square-feet in total and is set-up to be entirely no touch. As you venture through the exhibit, art and technology fuse together to create a creepy atmosphere through which attendees navigate as they try to find the clues necessary to escape the twisted mind of a mad scientist. The narrative is campy and fun.
Delightful, Frightful, and Fun
Shattered at The Beaumont is a collaboration between The Beaumont, dozens of incredible Vancouver artists, Go2 Productions, and Innovation Lighting. This partnership produced an event that serves up intrigue, thrill, and a much-needed moment levity to what has been a heavy year. The whole adventure is filled with excellent audio, visual, and artistic effects, while simultaneously not taking itself too seriously. Halfway through parties can opt to visit the haunted courtyard bar for those who need a break from the madness.
Do You Dare?
Enjoy Shattered at The Beaumont: A Wicked Walkthrough Exhibit every Wednesday to Sunday, until Saturday, October 31st. Entry times are available between 6 pm and 10 pm. For those who dare enter the mind of a mad man and encountering those already trapped inside, you can purchase tickets here.
- Mona Butler is a freelance writer based in Vancouver, BC. Mona has a passion for cruelty-free beauty and is constantly on the lookout for new product recommendations. When not working, she spends her free time in the gym or with her nose in a book.
- Events2020.10.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: ‘Shattered at The Beaumont’ is Damned Delightful Halloween Fun
- Fashion2020.10.07EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Aldo Love Planet Program – Sustainable & Stylish
- Beauty2020.09.30EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Joanna Keller Beautique x Primp & Proper Opens in Gastown
- Fashion2020.06.29EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Heat-Up Your Summer Wardrobe With These 8 Canadian Vegan Handbag Brands