The incredible Vallea Lumina has launched its first-ever winter journey on the gorgeous Cougar Mountain. The immersive adventure invites visitors to venture through the dark woods and step into an experience of ethereal enchantment.
Created by global entertainment studio Moment Factory and powered by Whistler’s The Adventure Group, this dazzling multisensory experience blurs the lines between reality and fantasy, leaving each guest astonished, enlightened, and moved.
The Winter Journey begins with a complimentary shuttle from Whistler Village to the snow-covered forests of Cougar Mountain. Upon arrival, guests embark on a breathtaking journey filled with spine-tickling soundscapes, shimmering lights, and delightfully detailed displays. A story unfolds of two hikers following the legend of a hidden valley where stardust falls from the sky, guests engage with the mystical surroundings.
Guests are invited to cozy up at one of the many gas firepits with hot beverages and grab some snacks before entering the woods and when their journey is completed. The forest exploration lasts approximately 45-minutes; combined with transportation to and from the venue, guests should allow at least 1.5-hours for the entire experience.
Vallea Lumina, the Winter Journey is now open, and will have showtimes nightly until April 2020.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.vallealumina.com, or call 1.833.800.8480.
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Chief Marketing Officer for Dea Fortuna Global and Gold Emotion Asia | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to email@example.com.
- Fashion2020.10.23EcoLux☆Lifestyle: ‘Call it Spring’ Rewarding Kindness with New Initiative
- Health & Wellness2020.10.21EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Fall is Blooming Brightly at Marigolds Cannabis
- Home & Decor2020.10.14EcoLux☆Lifestyle: IKEA October Collection is Dark & Dreamy
- Fashion2020.10.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Obakki Launches New Artisan Collections