Although I have only been asked this in jest, a majority of plantbased eaters claim random people will ask this question this IRL and online, shout it to them from mountain-tops, sign-it while scuba-diving, and while riding in the SpaceX convertible. Unbelievable, but true.
Sunrise Soya Foods (@sunrisesoyafoods)
TMRW Foods (@tmrwfoods)
The Very Good Butchers (@theverygoodbutchers)
Upton’s Naturals (@uptonsnaturals)
Beyond Meat (@beyondmeat)
Plantbase Foods (@plantbasefood)
Big Mountain (@bigmountainfoods)
Yves Veggie Cuisine (@yvesveggiecuisine)
Field Roast (@fieldroast)
Lightlife Foods (@lightlifefoods)
- Helen Siwak is passionate about plantbased culinary, promoting a vegan lifestyle, shopping secondhand, and supporting eco-activists. Her plate is full as founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Dining & Beverages2021.06.10Is Goose Poop the Secret to Sustainable Beer? Ask the City of Lahti!
- Dining & Beverages2021.05.07EcoLux☆Living: 5 Yummy Smoothie Bowls to Chill You Out This Summer
- Dining & Beverages2021.04.15EcoLux☆Living: 5 Big Bowls: Vancouver’s Salad Crafters Are Ready for Summer
- Dining & Beverages2021.04.13EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Do Chay Vietnamese is a Delightful Plantbased Hideway in Busy Yaletown