Although I have only been asked this in jest, a majority of plantbased eaters claim random people will ask this question this IRL and online, shout it to them from mountain-tops, sign-it while scuba-diving, and while riding in the SpaceX convertible. Unbelievable, but true.
Sunrise Soya Foods (@sunrisesoyafoods)
TMRW Foods (@tmrwfoods)
The Very Good Butchers (@theverygoodbutchers)
Upton’s Naturals (@uptonsnaturals)
Beyond Meat (@beyondmeat)
Plantbase Foods (@plantbasefood)
Big Mountain (@bigmountainfoods)
Yves Veggie Cuisine (@yvesveggiecuisine)
Field Roast (@fieldroast)
Lightlife Foods (@lightlifefoods)
- Helen Siwak is passionate about plantbased culinary, promoting a vegan lifestyle, shopping secondhand, and supporting eco-activists. Her plate is full as founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining & Beverages2021.09.15Shake-up a Rich Espresso Martini with 3 BC-Based Producers
- Dining & Beverages2021.07.10Perfecting the Patio Picnic with Ecofriendly Drinks, Burgers & Grill
- Dining & Beverages2021.07.02BeetBox Beats Summer Heat with Chick-Un Burgers & Ice Cream Sammies
- Dining & Beverages2021.06.10Is Goose Poop the Secret to Sustainable Beer? Ask the City of Lahti!