In the heart of one of Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, Mount Pleasant, a culinary cannabis venture is underway that is set to redefine our perception of dining.
Introducing Farm & Florist, the trailblazing brand born from West Blvd Cannabis (WBC), Canada’s first-ever culinary cannabis kitchen. As the inaugural micro-processing and cannabis manufacturing facility approved by the City of Vancouver, West Blvd Cannabis is breaking new ground with its approach to combining cannabis and food culture, laying the groundwork for what looks like it will become a staple in kitchens across the country.
WBC is the first-of-its-kind micro-processing and cannabis manufacturing facility in Canada. More than a production hub, it is a culinary cannabis facility where they craft and experiment with premium infusions. Its 24/7 production facility has multiple production rooms and a full range of cannabis class capabilities. From research and development to on-site sensory testing, the facility provides a one-stop solution for all processing needs. With Health Canada approval, WBC is positioned to cater to both new and existing product lines with nationwide sales capability and direct delivery eligibility.
Explore the Culinary Cannabis Collection
The small-batch approach reflects the brand’s commitment to maintaining the highest standards in both craft cannabis and culinary artistry. Their culinary cannabis infusions are a celebration of flavours which are set to elevate culinary creations. From Garlic Chili Oil that adds warmth and spice to Trattoria Duo’s luxurious truffle-infused delights, the collection proves a diverse flavour profile.
Consumers can also enjoy the versatility of olive oil, the richness of maple syrup, the depth of sesame oil, and the umami flavours of Tamari soy sauce in their cooking.
- As Editor-in-Chief of EcoLuxLifestyle Magazine, Gio showcases and shines spotlights on Canadian brands and women-led businesses that promote sustainable lifestyles through innovative products and offerings. She is also an assistant editor for additional EcoLuxLuv Communications titles including Folio.YVR, Portfolio.YVR, and West Coast Weddings.
- Dining & BeveragesMarch 1, 2024It’s Whats For Brunch: MILA’s Menu is a Celebration of Plantbased Excellence
- Health & WellnessFebruary 28, 2024Unique Fitness Studios to Keep You Moving All Year Round
- BeautyFebruary 23, 2024From Waste to Wonder: PECO Transforms Plastic into Art for The Body Shop
- Dining & BeveragesFebruary 20, 2024Bar Haifa: A Menu Designed to Elevate Beloved Childhood Cuisine