With the holiday season fast approaching, Horace Jewelry is proud to unveil its exciting new collection, Golden Wonders, to usher in the winter and celebrate the season’s beauty. Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one, or to dress up your holiday attire, the new Horace signature jewelry line is an absolute must-have this winter. Horace delivers delicate accessories that add, not distract, from a mood that lives in our hearts.
More Than Jewelry
From the beginning, the company has emphasized a strong commitment to ethical and social responsibility and has always placed a high priority on social engagement. Whether it is giving back to community organizations or partnering with celebrities to foster a culture of inclusion and the collective good, they tackle important issues around the things that matter most, every time a new item from their line is created and taken off their shelves. Alexandra Cloutier-Bernier and Marie-Josée Fleury, the co-founders, strive to create jewelry and accessories with designs that are in line with the times, while also focusing on the changing needs and wants of their clientele and the community at large.
By Women For Women
Golden Wonders is no exception to the rule, made by the entire Horace team, with women in mind, each piece of jewelry is designed to appeal to all styles and sizes. The co-founders paid special attention to making each piece as comfortable and stylish as possible so that everyone could feel good about wearing them.
“We wanted this collection to be made by women and for all women. What brings us together is also what makes us different, and that’s what we wanted to highlight with the Golden Wonders line of jewelry, ” Alexandra proudly explains.
This range of spellbinding jewelry includes classic bracelets, retro chains, timeless rings, original earrings and several other high-quality statement pieces for everyday wear. This collection is sure to be number one on your holiday wish list or those of your loved ones.
The Charo bracelet – 18k (1 micron) gold-plated brass bracelet with a link.
The Piani ring – 18k (1 micron) gold-plated brass ring composed of 2 rounded rings and an oval black zircon.
The Vigno necklace – Necklace in 18k (1 micron) gold plated brass adorned with a “twisted” chain and a 15mm black enamel medallion.
Who is Horace Jewelry?
Horace Jewelry is a Quebec-based company that was established in 2012. It was co-founded by two friends, Alexandra Cloutier-Bernier and Marie-Josée Fleury. Motivated by their success with the Québécois public, they decided, in September 2014, to make their products available on an online platform. Since then, these two female business leaders have been pursuing their dreams and enthralling their clients with wonderful products made in their workshop in Montreal, where every new idea is transformed into forward-thinking pieces and with the sole intention of offering high-quality products at an affordable price.
We love the delicate nature of the pieces in the new Winter Collection. Create a look of sophistication with these accessories!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!