IDS Vancouver brought together the newest & most innovative in international and Canadian design. With three and half days of inspirational exhibits, influential speakers & leading products, IDS Vancouver brought a total design experience. Here are my top images from the floor of the Vancouver Convention Centre.
At the end of a long day of perusing the finest of the offerings at IDS West, we ventured over to the Victoria + Albert booth and enjoyed an endless bottle of champagne followed by a shuttle to the Salt Tasting Room in Gastown. The flights were plenty and the meal superb! Warm hugs to all who showed us some an amazing time. Until next year…
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Chief Marketing Officer for Dea Fortuna Global and Gold Emotion Asia | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home & Decor2020.10.14EcoLux☆Lifestyle: IKEA October Collection
- Fashion2020.10.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Obakki Launches New Collections
- Charity2020.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: SPLASH Art Auction & Gala Returns! Reimagined & Luxe as Ever
- GetAway2020.09.03EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Hotel Zed Tofino Takes Retro Kitsch to a Whole New Level of Swank