In the vibrant culinary scene of Vancouver, finding the perfect spot for a brunch can feel like an adventure. Jamjar Canteen on Commercial Drive stands out as a haven for plant-based enthusiasts, offering a brunch experience far beyond the ordinary. This cozy spot sees flavours that burst forth, with every dish celebrating freshness and conscious dining.
An Oasis in the City
Jamjar has established itself as a brunch destination. Located on the diverse and eclectic Commercial Drive, this cozy eatery beckons those with a hearty appetite who value quality. The ambiance is also integral to the experience; the eco-friendly and inviting atmosphere makes it a great spot to gather with friends or savour a solo brunch in a setting that aligns with sustainability.
Plates To Indulge In
The brunch menu at Jamjar Canteen is a symphony of flavours, offering a diverse range of dishes crafted with care and creativity. Jamjar’s Benedicts are a must-try for those craving a brunch classic. Each bite is a journey into a world of textures and tastes, with plant-based ‘eggs’ on top of English muffins, smothered in velvety hollandaise sauce.
Avocado Toast Redefined
If you are an avocado toast fan, you will surely like this one! Easily request their classic avo ‘toast’ and enjoy a smashed avocado served on fried pita with spiced chickpeas and chilli salt to top it off. Order a side of falafel alongside their Sunset Spritz, and voila!
Hearty Platters Bursting with Goodness
Brunch at Jamjar extends beyond the expected, with hearty platters that deliver a punch of nutrients and flavours. Whether you opt for the Makali, Falafel, Mujadara, or Vegan Sampler Platter (for a little bit of everything), you will not be disappointed as each spoonful celebrates wholesome ingredients, leaving you fueled and satisfied.
Sweet Endings with Baklava
No brunch is complete without a sweet treat, and Jamjar’s Baklava is a testament to indulgence without compromise. We also cannot go without mentioning the spinach dip and Tabbouli, which are delicious sides you should surely opt in for.
JamJar invites you to embark on a culinary journey where brunch is about savouring the abundance of flavours that plant-based dining offers. It is an experience that celebrates creativity, sustainability, and, most importantly, the joy of food!
- As Editor-in-Chief of EcoLuxLifestyle Magazine, Gio showcases and shines spotlights on Canadian brands and women-led businesses that promote sustainable lifestyles through innovative products and offerings. She is also an assistant editor for additional EcoLuxLuv Communications titles including Folio.YVR, Portfolio.YVR, and West Coast Weddings.
- Health & WellnessDecember 6, 2023Prioritize Your Well-Being This Season With New Self-Care Therapies
- FashionDecember 4, 2023Embrace Bold Behaviour: LIVØM’s New Collection Unveils Timeless Style & Sustainable Living
- Dining & BeveragesNovember 30, 2023It’s What’s For Brunch: Jungle Room Brings Lush Sophistication to the West End
- BeautyNovember 24, 2023Olaplex Launches Trio of Hair Care Kits to Strengthen & Shine