Amidst the breathtaking landscapes of Canada’s West Coast, Luxe & Nature is a Vancouver-based men’s skincare brand that is on a mission to redefine quality in skincare with the highest quality ingredients.
At Luxe & Nature, the philosophy is simple yet profound: luxury and nature can coexist harmoniously. With an understanding of how nature’s finest elements nurture the skin, the brand has crafted a skincare line that embodies refined elegance and the purity of nature. Each product is meticulously designed to elevate the skincare ritual into an indulgent experience.
Clean Beauty Crafted in BC
In a world cluttered with toxins, Luxe & Nature stands for purity and honesty. The skincare line is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and entirely paraben-free. The products are a testament to the clean and natural ethos, ensuring that what you put on your skin is as pure as nature intended. With recyclable packaging, the brand is committed to minimizing its ecological footprint, contributing to a healthier planet for generations to come.
Botanical Hyaluronic Moisturizer
Revitalize your look with this ultimate hydration hero. Banish flakes, embrace the glow, and turn heads with this Shea butter and Vitamin E moisturizer.
More than a face wash, this daily ritual blends the hydration of aloe vera and green tea with kale protein to further strengthen the skin’s barrier. Discover where advanced natural science meets effortless grooming with this uniquely formulated cleanser.
Nourishing Lip Reviver
Elevate your lip game with a game-changer in lip care. The Nourishing Lip Reviver ensures deeply moisturized, healthy lips with a feather-light feel. Made with moisturizing Jojoba and Candelilla.
CucuVera Firming Serum
An all-in-one skin solution enriched with aloe vera and cucumber, this serum combats aging, reduces puffiness, and targets dark circles. Embrace balanced, glowing skin with this firming serum.
- As Editor-in-Chief of EcoLuxLifestyle Magazine, Gio showcases and shines spotlights on Canadian brands and women-led businesses that promote sustainable lifestyles through innovative products and offerings. She is also an assistant editor for additional EcoLuxLuv Communications titles including Folio.YVR, Portfolio.YVR, and West Coast Weddings.
- Dining & BeveragesMarch 1, 2024It’s Whats For Brunch: MILA’s Menu is a Celebration of Plantbased Excellence
- Health & WellnessFebruary 28, 2024Unique Fitness Studios to Keep You Moving All Year Round
- BeautyFebruary 23, 2024From Waste to Wonder: PECO Transforms Plastic into Art for The Body Shop
- Dining & BeveragesFebruary 20, 2024Bar Haifa: A Menu Designed to Elevate Beloved Childhood Cuisine