Mosquito Dessert & Champagne Lounge in Gastown is known as the hautest place for satisfying your cravings for bubbles and chocolate delights. When the invite came to celebrate the launch of the Pandora Shine Spring 2018 Collection at this delicious location, I cleared the calendar!
Pandora Shine is the newest chapter of affordable luxury from the design house that began in a tiny Danish jewellers shop. Goldsmith Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie built the brand from their original space and after falling in love with Thailand and the centuries-old goldsmith traditions, moved production to the country in 1989, and now count over 100 retail shops worldwide as part of their family.
Using traditional artisan technique of electroplating, each Pandora Shine piece consists of several layers. Each handcrafted piece begins with a sterling metal core, which is encased by a layer of palladium, and finished with a layer of rich 18K gold.
This Spring Pandora is taking inspiration from the glory of nature. The warmth of the golden glow of the morning interwoven with the buzzing of bee’s, bright rays of sunshine, and the delicate lattice-work of honeycombs. The collection consists of the de rigueur charm bracelet, rings (both stackable and solo), pendants, and necklaces.
Devotees of the brand will love to mix the warm gold of the new Pandora Shine with the classic cool white sheen of the original sterling silver pieces, and the feminine blush-pink vintage inspired Pandora Rose collections.
Visit your closest Pandora store and shop for these Shine-y new baubles to add to your collection!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Beauty2021.10.05Teaology: Introduces 3 Powerful Serums Infused with Tea
- Beauty2021.09.28DEUX Cosmetics: Quebec Brand Launches Crueltyfree Discovery Boxes
- Fashion2021.09.25ESPE Studio: Crueltyfree Collection with Retro Inspiration
- GetAway2021.08.25Rocky Mountaineer Rolls Through the Red Rocks of the Southwest USA