Crossing from Holt Renfrew to Pacific Centre just got a little more stylish with the announcement that from February 8 to 19th, the walk-way over Dunsmuir Street has been transformed into an alternative shopping experience by luxury fashion house Prada.
Continuing the lush elegance of the Alberni Street Prada flagship (designed by Studio Baciocchi), the Prada pop-up is styled after a vintage diner with black and white chequered-flooring, high stools, and marble counter with black accents. Instead of quenching Vancouverites thirst for java, the pop-up will satisfy fashionistas desire for signature handbags and accessories.
The Vancouver pop-up is an extension of the “Prada Spirit” concept that was unveiled at Macau’s Galaxy shopping mall in January which is traveling through to Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and landing in Taipei on the Chinese New Year.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- GetAway2021.08.25Rocky Mountaineer Rolls Through the Red Rocks of the Southwest USA
- Beauty2021.08.23Buckle Up: One Clinic MD is Ready to JetPeel Your Face!
- Beauty2021.08.20Toothwave Brings New Technology to Your Daily Routine
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale