Offering luxury train journeys that showcase some of the most spectacular scenery in North America is what Vancouver’s Rocky Mountaineer has been doing for over 20-years. From its inaugural route through Western Canada and the Canadian Rockies to the three regular rail routes that connect Vancouver to the Canadian Rockies towns of Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper in Western Canada.
Each year, more and more people experience the wonder of luxury train travel. You know when the prestigious Robb Report is reporting on the Rocky Mountaineer, it has joined the ranks of the Maharajahs’ Express in India, the Vietage in Vietnam, and the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
This month a fourth route has been launched between Denver, Colorado and Moab, Utah in the Southwest United States. It is a must-do travel experience that offers unparalleled journeys in its spacious glass-domed train coaches thanks to the incredible scenery, delicious cuisine, friendly service, and social atmosphere. It is amazing to learn that since it was founded in 1990, Rocky Mountaineer has welcomed more than two million guests and become the largest privately-owned premium tourist train in the world.
Travel in Safety
Rocky Mountaineer knows that as the world returns to travel, ensuring a safe experience is more important than ever. As such, the trains are equipped with high-end air filtration systems, and there are extensive health screening and disinfecting protocols in place, so guests can be confident and comfortable during their journey.
The Red Rocks Experience
The Rockies to the Red Rocks route is a two-day rail journey boasting all of the premium elements that make up the unparalleled Rocky Mountaineer experience. Guests can expect spacious glass-domed train coaches, incredible scenery, onboard storytelling, delicious cuisine, friendly service, and a social atmosphere.
The route also features stunning landscapes – between Denver and Glenwood Springs, guests will journey alongside the Colorado River and through a series of canyons with steep rugged rock walls, while the route between Glenwood Springs and Moab highlights mountain vistas, desert cliffs and rock formations. The onboard culinary experience features cuisine prepared using ingredients local to the Southwestern US, which will be complemented with beverage service and served directly to guests’ seats, so they can enjoy the scenery as they dine.
Expanding the Rail Experience
“This new Rockies to the Red Rocks route is a celebration that has been several years in the making as we continuously seek unique locations with incredible scenery and iconic destinations that are best experienced by train,” said Peter Armstrong, Founder and Interim CEO of Rocky Mountaineer. “We look forward to welcoming guests for a train journey that delivers the incredible experience and award-winning service that Rocky Mountaineer is well known for while they enjoy the epic scenery, flavours and hospitality of the Southwest United States.”
The two-day rail journey, which includes one-night hotel accommodation in Glenwood Springs, starts from $1,250 USD per person. The inaugural season runs until November 19, 2021 and seats are still available to book for travel this year. To book, visit Rockies to the Red Rocks!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!