Skincare brand Teaology has launched an exciting trilogy of serums that contain real antioxidant organic tea infusions combined with the most powerful skincare ingredients. Included in the set is a Vitamin C Infusion for Brightening, Hyaluronic Infusion for Hydrating, and a Peptide Infusion for Anti-Ageing, these super-concentrated formulas contain active ingredients in functional doses with biocompatible pH for healthy, happy skin. Backed by science and governed by nature, the serums work alone or in concert with each other to care for all skin types throughout the seasons.
The Spark that Ignited Cecilia’s Passion
Teaology’s story began in the romantic landscapes of Italy. Cecilia Garofano, a seasoned professional in the European cosmetics industry, had worked many years for the big names in beauty. But ever-present alongside her career stood her unconditional love of tea. Over the years, Cecilia became increasingly interested in the plant’s health-enhancing and potentially beautifying properties. It would be during a trip to Canada, where she discovered tea houses and the tea ceremony, that her idea sparked; she would fuse her professional experience with her passion for tea.
A Rainbow of Teas for Your Face
Teaology is cruelty-free beauty that specializes in creating skincare products with the base tea ingredients – black, blue, green, white and matcha tea – each with its own distinctive strengths:
- Black tea for energizing and perfecting
- Blue tea for hydrating and brightening
- Green tea for detoxifying and purifying
- White tea for anti-aging and firming
- Matcha tea for nourishing and antioxidant
All of their products include polyphenols, vegetal oils, natural active ingredients, essential oils and botanical extracts 100% made in Italy, as well as being free-from paraffins, mineral oils, synthetic colours, SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), formaldehyde donors, and phthalates.
The clean vegan formulas contain up to 99% natural origin ingredients and a unique 100% tea infusion with 0% water. The serums can be used alone or combined to adapt to the needs of your skin depending on the time of year or environmental conditions.
Vitamin C Serum
The intensive Vitamin C serum is derived from an Organic Black Tea infusion. Naturally rich in antioxidants, the black tea is combined with biocompatible vitamin C in an impalpable fluid that melts on the skin. This serum counteracts cellular ageing and brightens the skin without the side effects of redness, photosensitization and irritation often associated with products containing Vitamin C.
Hyaluronic Infusion Serum
The rich, silky texture of the Hyaluronic Infusion serum absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no sticky residue. Made from Organic Blue (oolong) Tea infusion and 3 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, the serum is absorbed deep into the dermis providing lasting hydration, better tone, elasticity and lifting action.
Peptide Infusion Serum
Made from White Tea Infusion which is naturally rich in antioxidants, and Multipeptide Complex which stimulates collagen synthesis and hydrates, the Peptide Infusion is a rich, velvety serum with a botox-like action. Tone, firmness and elasticity are improved resulting in fewer wrinkles and smoother-looking, nutrient-rich skin.
Across Canada, the products are available at retailers: Jean Coutu, Brunet, Familiprix, Rexall, Shopper’s Drugsmart, Hudson’s Bay.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!