This Valentine’s Day, TWG Tea invites you to embrace the season of flowers and romance with TWG Tea‘s collection inspired by the blush hues of the delicate rose. Capturing the essence of love in a sensual Darjeeling tea blended with delicate rose blossoms, Amour de Thé is an enchanting potion elegantly packaged in blush pink and gold caviar tin tea and gift box, making it the ideal gift to dazzle the hearts.
On February 14th, beckon your beloved with a cup of Mon Amour Tea, a magical potion composed of a rich black and sweet notes of quince, the sacred fruit of the Goddess of Love.
Perfuming the air with rare and precious essences, the Bain de Roses Tea Scented Candle perfectly accompanies evenings of sweet romance. The dusky Grasse roses of envelop you in an intoxicating perfume combined with a secret bouquet of black tea, heady notes of white sandalwood, warm vanilla and fresh grapefruit.
For a romantic breakfast in bed, serve it in style with the Glamour Collection. With a milky white porcelain interior, the Glamour Teapots are available in gorgeous, hand-painted hues of Rose and Turquoise, perfect as a chic ‘His & Hers’ pair, to accompany a tête-à-tête on Valentine’s morning.
The TWG Tea Glamour Teapots range from $528 – $1,021 and the Glamour Tea Bowls range from $113 – $339. The Mon Amour Caviar Tin Tea retails at $47 and the Bain de Roses Tea Scented Candle retails for $100.
All these delicious teas and collectible sets are sold at the TWG Tea Salon & Boutique in Vancouver’s Luxury Zone!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!