Revamp your home this fall to reflect your individual style with handmade, customizable pieces from J & S Reclaimed Wood Custom Furniture. As lovers of ecoluxury, the origin of pieces that we choose to utilize in our homes is important. Every piece from J & S is created from recycled wood that has been sourced and retrieved from various unique locations before it is crafted and becomes a welcome addition in our homes.
Looking to refresh your workspace? Consider a reclaimed Douglas fir desk with industrial pipe legs and organize your day with trays made from 100-year old salvaged barn wood. The touch of the warm wood and the hint of the lacquer brings a chic earthiness to your office that cannot be compared to a factory created piece.
A customizable reclaimed wooden chest will add a touch of sophistication to any child’s playroom. Looking to modernize your family room? A reclaimed maple-shelving unit and a Danish-style coffee table made from 107-year old historic barn wood may be the perfect piece.
Entertain your party guests this fall with yummy cocktails served on a reclaimed fir and cast-iron bar cart and maximize seating with steel and fir bar stools. Throw a dinner party guests will be talking about until 2018 with a live edge dining table and serve an enviable artisanal vegan cheese spread on wooden serving trays.
Who knew that updating your home this season with locally made goods would feel and look so amazing!
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Chief Marketing Officer for Dea Fortuna Global and Gold Emotion Asia | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Charity2020.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: SPLASH Art Auction & Gala Returns! Reimagined & Luxe as Ever
- GetAway2020.09.03EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Hotel Zed Tofino Takes Retro Kitsch to a Whole New Level of Swank
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2020.08.22EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Michelle Rizzardo Excels at ‘One of a Few’ Curation
- GetAway2020.08.19EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Explore Canada this Summer (Responsibly) with Indigenous-Led ‘Escape from Home’ Adventures