Along with popular plant-based restaurants like MeeT and Nightshade, Yaletown is home to several exciting shops. For those looking to find high-quality garments and accessories, the formal industrial area is now one of the greatest shopping neighbourhoods in Vancouver offering new and secondhand finds to add to your fall wardrobe!
If your wardrobe or footwear collection is feeling rather uninspiring, be sure to check out these five stores:
Sheer Room is a second-hand and vintage luxury store in Yaletown that offers plenty of popular designer brands. From Chanel and Gucci to Acne Studios and Stuart Weitzman, you can find pieces from all of your favourite brands. The store boasts a wide selection of bags, coats, tops, dresses, shoes, and more. Sheer Room provides shoppers with the opportunity to discover special, pre-loved gems that will become a staple in their closets.
Mine & Yours
For pre-loved designer pieces, visit Mine & Yours—the store can help you revamp your closet by giving new life to second-hand pieces. The boutique is always stocked with luxury garments, bags, shoes, and accessories that can take any outfit from drab to fab. Every product sold at Mine & Yours is in excellent condition, which means the pieces you invest in are high-quality and fashionable. With beloved brands like Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Celine, Mine & Yours is a must-visit Vancouver shopping destination.
West of Woodward
Finding long-lasting, comfortable denim can be nothing short of a challenge. But if you are in search of new jeans or other denim items this fall, West of Woodward should be your first stop. The Yaletown store has a wonderful selection of premium denim and keeps sustainability at the forefront of its design process. Each pair of jeans is made to last without compromising their eco-conscious standards. West of Woodward also carries a selection of tops and accessories, making it easy to leave the shop in a brand new, head-to-toe outfit.
Global Atomic Designs
Global Atomic Designs shares brands from across the globe—like Italy, Denmark, and Australia—with shopping enthusiasts in Vancouver. The boutique also offers items from Canadian brands. Global Atomic Designs has been an innovative, independent store since 1998 and has always prioritized the needs and desires of its faithful customers. Grab an oat milk latte from the in-house barista and spend hours browsing the shelves and racks for brands you love like G-Star Raw, John Varvatos, Scotch & Soda, Maison Scotch, Puma Select, and Superdry.
For an unforgettable shopping experience, Leisure Center has created a fresh and inventive store where the garments serve as accessories to the setting. The luxury retailer has been internationally recognized for its modern design and fusion of well-known labels, innovative products, and health-rooted concepts. Leisure Center is the perfect place to look through garments and products while appreciating the creatively decorated exterior and sleek, modern interior. Now stocking the latest from Maison Margiela, Marine Serre, Vetements, CDG, Balenciaga, Zimmerman, and Jacquemus!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!