Mini bags are not just a fad – they are here to stay – and your raffia obsession that began in 2019 will definitely be tempted by the newest Poppy & Peonies ‘Mommy and Me’ Collection. Each of these vegan handbags comes in two sizes for those who enjoy the ability to choose between a large or mid-size bag for various outings and occasions.
With the launch of this new collection, Poppy and Peonies is donating 10% of their sales to YWCA in their efforts of supporting women and children suffering from abuse. More than ever, it is important to help and support women and children all around the country.
Launched in 2016, this Canadian company hails from Toronto, founded by entrepreneur Nat Dusome, and offers some of the cutest cruelty-free handbags available online.
Before launching her brand, Dusome had an incredible career journey that began studying fashion design at Ryerson University in Toronto. Before graduating, she was recruited by Abercrombie & Fitch and moved to Ohio, followed by an assistant design position with Fossil in Dallas. Her next jump was to Manhattan, where she designed handbags for Banana Republic.
After working in the USA for five-years, Dusome missed Canada and her high school sweetheart! She took a job as Head Handbag Designer for Aldo and was able to design from her at-home studio with regular travel to Montreal for meetings at their head office. Dusome has also travelled all over the world seeking inspiration – Paris, London, New York, Italy, Hong Kong and Korea – to name just a few key destinations.
Shopping Poppy & Peonies is definitely feel-good consumerism. We hope you love the newest collection as much as we do!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation
- CharityOctober 4, 2023Arts Umbrella Presents the 41st Edition of the Splash Art Auction
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast