Italian luxury brand Gucci has launched a unique set of pop-ups for its home furnishings line at Holt Renfrew’s downtown location in Vancouver, as well as in Toronto’s Yorkdale flagship. Fans of the mesmerizing installation will be able to enjoy until early January 2019. These images are from Toronto’s pop-up – it is too difficult to get a great shot in the pedway!
Located on the pedway between CF Pacific Centre and Holt’s, the pop-up feature a range of chairs, tables, pillows, candles, and wallpaper, all part of Gucci’s colourful new aesthetic that I predict could see it become the world’s top-selling luxury brand, surpassing Louis Vuitton.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- GetAway2021.08.25Rocky Mountaineer Rolls Through the Red Rocks of the Southwest USA
- Beauty2021.08.23Buckle Up: One Clinic MD is Ready to JetPeel Your Face!
- Beauty2021.08.20Toothwave Brings New Technology to Your Daily Routine
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale