Known for his experience and artistry, Dr Christopher Pavlou is a Vancouver-based Aesthetic Physician with a mission and a message for all to ‘Honour Your Beauty.’
Last week, he and his team brought the city’s beauties to the doors of his new location at 1046 Hamilton Street and exposed the beauty of historical Yaletown architecture to his VIPs, clients, and media.
The redesigned interiors are a crisp white with gold accents, and an array of rich green succulents and skin product packaging provide pops of colour. High ceilings, exposed white-washed brick, and recessed lighting lend to a light airiness and sophistication from the guest lounge to the treatment rooms.
“I decided to open Skin Technique because there is so much more to Aesthetic Medicine than Botox and fillers. Yes, both are very handy tools in beautifying patients and addressing ageing concerns, but there are so many other complementary and effective treatments that can help combat a multitude of concerns,” explains Dr Pavlou.
To learn more about the newest addition to the Yaletown community, visit the Skin Technique website and read on how the doctor-led team is on the forefront with non-surgical solutions that fit into your active lifestyle.
Unless otherwise credited, images of the launch event by Mark Kinskofer via SKINTechnique.
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Chief Marketing Officer for Dea Fortuna Global and Gold Emotion Asia | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home & Decor2020.10.14EcoLux☆Lifestyle: IKEA October Collection
- Fashion2020.10.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Obakki Launches New Collections
- Charity2020.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: SPLASH Art Auction & Gala Returns! Reimagined & Luxe as Ever
- GetAway2020.09.03EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Hotel Zed Tofino Takes Retro Kitsch to a Whole New Level of Swank