TWG Tea opened its tea room for a tasting of this years festive holiday flavour, the Joy of Christmas Tea, and a display of teas and collectibles guaranteed to make even the most rigid tea drinker relax and enjoy. Guests enjoyed tea infused Champagne, frothy nutmeg mocktails, trays of canapes, and bite-sized sweets.
The 12 Days of Christmas collection features 12 tins of fine harvest teas in 25 gram mini-tins including the Joy of Christmas Tea, a delicious blend of black tea, warm spices, rare fruits, and malty chocolate, with the Milky Oolong Tea, a White Night Jasmine Tea, and the Darjeeling Princess.
Visit the TWG Tea Salon and Boutique at 1070 West Georgia and enjoy an afternoon of high tea in an elegant venue and leave with gifts for all your favourites.
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Chief Marketing Officer for Dea Fortuna Global and Gold Emotion Asia | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home & Decor2020.10.14EcoLux☆Lifestyle: IKEA October Collection
- Fashion2020.10.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Obakki Launches New Collections
- Charity2020.09.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: SPLASH Art Auction & Gala Returns! Reimagined & Luxe as Ever
- GetAway2020.09.03EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Hotel Zed Tofino Takes Retro Kitsch to a Whole New Level of Swank