TWG Tea opened its tea room for a tasting of this years festive holiday flavour, the Joy of Christmas Tea, and a display of teas and collectibles guaranteed to make even the most rigid tea drinker relax and enjoy. Guests enjoyed tea infused Champagne, frothy nutmeg mocktails, trays of canapes, and bite-sized sweets.
The 12 Days of Christmas collection features 12 tins of fine harvest teas in 25 gram mini-tins including the Joy of Christmas Tea, a delicious blend of black tea, warm spices, rare fruits, and malty chocolate, with the Milky Oolong Tea, a White Night Jasmine Tea, and the Darjeeling Princess.
Visit the TWG Tea Salon and Boutique at 1070 West Georgia and enjoy an afternoon of high tea in an elegant venue and leave with gifts for all your favourites.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beauty2021.10.05Teaology: Introduces 3 Powerful Serums Infused with Tea
- Beauty2021.09.28DEUX Cosmetics: Quebec Brand Launches Crueltyfree Discovery Boxes
- Fashion2021.09.25ESPE Studio: Crueltyfree Collection with Retro Inspiration
- GetAway2021.08.25Rocky Mountaineer Rolls Through the Red Rocks of the Southwest USA