Have good shoes, will travel! Content creator, model and world traveller Rocky Barnes brings her inimitable California girl aesthetic to the ALDO x Rocky Barnes Summer Capsule Collection. Inspired by the #ALDOCrew member’s jet-setting lifestyle, the warm-weather collection of non-leather shoes and accessories were designed for a summer of adventure. “This collection is inspired by the beautiful destinations I’ve travelled to and have fallen in love with.” shares Rocky. “The collaboration is everything I would want in a Summer collection.”
With an Instagram presence of over 1.8 million followers (and counting), Rocky Barnes has earned her stripes as an entrepreneur and fashion designer. For over seven years, her eponymous blog has attracted followers across the globe looking for the inside scoop on her effortlessly chic approach to fashion, lifestyle and travel.
The steady rise of her career has landed her a range of partnerships and collaborations with big-name fashion and lifestyle brands. Working with such an exciting variety of clients has taken the influential duo of Rocky and Matt Cooper (partner/photographer), all over the world, seeking fashion and lifestyle inspiration.
The ALDO collaboration offers up fresh pops of colour, mixed materials and nautical textures in wear-anywhere silhouettes. Made for a breezy summer of la dolce vita—no passport required. Handy, given none of us will be hitting the skies soon!
Nauti(cal) by Nature
ALDO invites you to sail into summer with shoes and accessories that inspire endless wanderlust. From poolside to beachside, nothing says ‘Out of Office’ better than the RAVELLO and CRUZ. Ghillie detailing on textured block heels and square toe sandals with silk rope accents inject a nautical flair. Dainty gold seashell accents bring a splash of seaside magic.
The collection includes these fab retro cat-eye sunglasses in orange and white to keep your eyes protected and a judicious amount of baubles to personalize your day-to-day aesthetic.
Sunny Delight & Positano
Minimalist strappy silhouettes evoke the sea and sand in warm and fresh pastel hues like burnt orange, crimson red, tan, and ice blue. Flared marbled heels and embossing gives new meaning to the words less is more.
This fresh leather-free collection has all the elements of effortless European chic for all your summer days.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale
- Health & Wellness2021.06.28Sapadilla Soap Company: Cleaning Up Chemical-Free this Summer
- Beauty2021.06.07365 Days of Eco-Living with Live Clean Personal Products
- Beauty2021.05.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Meet Mindy McKnight, Entrepreneur Behind the Hairitage Empire