A month has passed since Nude Beverages, Canada’s first 5% sugar-free vodka soda brand, began donating a portion of sales from their next quarter (up to $50,000) towards COVID-19 relief efforts by supporting Canadian Red Cross, Alberta SPCA, Canada Helps as well as other localized efforts. With upwards of $50,000 available, already $14,083 has been donated to the Nude COVID-19 Relief Fund for dissemination!
The company has also been producing hand sanitizer for essential workers and is working with small businesses in their communities to provide support in any way they can. Whether it is a dinner for their team who cannot come into to work or promoting their ability to safely deliver to consumers, Nude has made a commitment to be there for their local business community through these tough times.
CanadaHelps COVID-19 Healthcare & Hospital Fund: Nude will contribute financially to the CanadaHelps COVID-19 Healthcare & Hospital Fund which is supporting hospitals and medical professionals on the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19.
Canadian Red Cross: Nude will contribute financially to the Canadian Red Cross as they execute relief plans for COVID-19. They are supporting Canadians coming home through the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and Deer Lake Airport (YVZ) from abroad and providing safe isolation areas to help contain the virus. The Red Cross has also partnered with Vancouver Coastal Health to set up a temporary field hospital at the Vancouver Convention Centre. 271 beds have been installed which has alleviated pressure on St. Paul’s Hospital.
Animal Rescue Efforts: Known for their ongoing commitment to animal welfare with over $100,000 in donations to date, Nude is contributing financially to the Alberta SPCA who is donating pet food to those who need support with caring for their animals at home.
“The Nude Covid-19 Relief Fund has been created to support our communities through these uncertain times, we feel humbled to be able to give back in any way we can,” shared Julius Makarewicz, CEO.
To support the Nude Covid-19 Relief Fund, please click here!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale
- Health & Wellness2021.06.28Sapadilla Soap Company: Cleaning Up Chemical-Free this Summer
- Beauty2021.06.07365 Days of Eco-Living with Live Clean Personal Products
- Beauty2021.05.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Meet Mindy McKnight, Entrepreneur Behind the Hairitage Empire