If you want to supercharge your skincare results, add Jubel Naturals Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir to your skincare routine to ensure optimal skin health and vitality this season. With this oil elixir, you can target skin pigmentation, lines, and dryness and improve the look and texture of your skin with one product.
Jubel Naturals is a Vancouver-based beauty brand that aims to bring happiness and results to those who use its products. The brand is authentic and transparent, sharing details about its processes and ingredients on its website. No secrets here!
A Brand with a Mission
Giving back to our planet should be one of the top priorities on everyone’s list – from what we eat to the activities we do – and, of course, the products we buy. Jubel recognizes the importance of sustainability and has developed products and packaging that are not detrimental to the planet. Their products are made coral reef safe by utilizing recyclable packaging and ensuring the biodegradability of products. You can rest assured knowing Jubel products are marine-life friendly and do not harm the oceans.
Welcome to the Jubel Family
Jubel has introduced the Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir to their line-up of vegan and cruelty-free products. As the newest product in Jubel’s line-up, this elixir joins their collection of free-from skincare, body care, and wellness products that nourish, protect and moisturize your skin.
The Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir was formulated to show how nutrient-rich oils give a healthy glow to any skin type, regardless of age. All the elixir ingredients were carefully selected to deliver the best results, and it is especially effective for dry or sun-damaged skin requiring extra tender loving care.
Due to its emollient nature and thicker texture, Jubel’s Daily Dew Moisturizing Elixir should be gently massaged to help deliver the softness and smoothness you desire. This exclusive formulation helps to hydrate skin, and feedback from users indicates that it helps to soothe the redness of irritated skin. Even those with rosacea who do not routinely use oils appreciate Daily Dew’s moisturizing properties!
An Oil is an Oil is an Oil
The Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir contains nine oils and an extract – Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Tocopherol, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, and Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract.
Your skin is naturally conditioned and hydrated with the Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil from Apricots, hydrated with powerful antioxidant Tocopherol (Vitamin E), and the Lavender and Ylang-Ylang oils give a gentle and relaxing scent to the serum.
7 Reasons to Use Jubel’s Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir
- Rich in fatty acids and vitamins
- Provides hydration
- Only uses plant-based oils
- Deeply absorbed
- Nourishes the skin
- Help retain moisture
- Repair skins barrier
Jubel: A Brand Built on Trust
Nothing is better than trusting in the quality and safety of the products we use on our skin. With integrity being one of this brand’s core values, fully trusting that our skin is being taken care of as we take care of it is essential. The cruelty-free and vegan Jubel product lines are both kind, clean and fine-tuned to be effective for you. [Read more here!]
Order Jubel Natural’s Daily Dew Moisturizing Oil Elixir directly from their website or shop locally at Save-On-Foods and Amazon.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast
- GetAwaySeptember 16, 2023Into the Lavender Haze: Fairmont Empress Debuts a Collection of Lavender-Infused Experiences
- PersonalitiesSeptember 5, 2023PRESS RELEASE: Appointment of Giovanna Lazzarini to Editor-in-Chief
- EventsAugust 22, 2023BC Culture Days Unveils 14th Annual Celebration Details!