MONDAY is the brainchild of New Zealand beauty enthusiast Jaimee Lupton, a twenty-something entrepreneur who was inspired to create a range of products that provide the benefits of salon-quality formulations for everyone. As well as make it free-from, cruelty-free, vegan, and PETA-Approved!
“I’m a huge believer that every person, no matter their story, should be entitled to look and feel good. The lack of transparency and extortionate pricing across the beauty sector is what gave me the idea to start MONDAY,” says Jaimee.
MONDAY has the Cure for Your Hair Routine
Bringing a positive, playful and pink attitude to your routine, MONDAY launches with four targeted ranges, each with a shampoo and conditioner featuring premium formulations with a focus on natural ingredients such as jojoba oil, shea butter, and ginger root extract, ensuring quick absorption of the formulation into hair follicles; keeping the hair healthy, soft, and shiny.
Four ranges make up the MONDAY collection:
• Need VOLUME? For thin and lifeless hair
• Tired of Harsh? GENTLE for delicate hair and scalps
• Seeking MOISTURE? For dry and damaged hair
• Let’s get SMOOTH! For frizzy and dull hair
Human Tested and Perfected
Engineered to perform better than leading salon brands, their formulations have been through seven stages of research and development. MONDAY prides itself on having the most modern formulations available – avoiding the likes of SLS and parabens without compromising on the wash experience. The dermatologically tested formulations feature a unique mix of low irritants and strong surfactants, ensuring a minimal risk of scalp irritation while delivering a quality clean. Being cruelty-free is one of MONDAY’s core values; the range is proudly PETA-approved and vegan.
Pastel Perfection with No New Plastic
Sustainability is at the heart of the brand, MONDAY is committed to reducing waste and social responsibility. Bottles are proudly made with recyclable HDPE plastic and pumps are made with 100% recyclable plastic through the use of PP material, to minimize the brand’s carbon footprint and reduce landfill. The distinctive square shape means the bottles can be packed much tighter and more efficiently to distributors. All the labeling on the bottle is screen-printed straight onto the surface to avoid any glue residue left behind.
We love that MONDAY thought of everything!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale
- Health & Wellness2021.06.28Sapadilla Soap Company: Cleaning Up Chemical-Free this Summer
- Beauty2021.06.07365 Days of Eco-Living with Live Clean Personal Products
- Beauty2021.05.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Meet Mindy McKnight, Entrepreneur Behind the Hairitage Empire