Brick & Mortar at Coquitlam Centre
The nearly 3,500-square-foot shop is fully stocked with Smash + Tess’ bestselling Rompers, as well as new styles designed for the holidays. The brand has made the space their own with cheeky signage, a comfortable lounge area, and plenty of Instagram-worthy vignettes throughout. A rotating shop-in-shop featuring complimentary brands, a Romper Runway, and limited edition product launches are just a few of the unique elements customers can expect from the Smash + Tess holiday pop-up as the days move forward.
A Major Milestone for the Team
Finding Your Passion
Ashley, originally a teacher, who then ventured into corporate culture and training in the finance sector, Freeborn found her true calling as an entrepreneur when she noticed a gap—and a problem—in the fashion industry. The launch of Smash & Tess saw her receiving numerous business acknowledgements like being listed in Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, BIV Forty Under 40, StartUp Canada Entrepreneur of the Year, and listed as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
A Changing Industry Celebrating All Bodies
Smash + Tess’s pop-up shop is located across from lululemon and Aritzia, and stocked with iconic bestsellers, including the Friday Romper, the Romperalls, and select pieces from the brand’s collaboration with Jillian Harris.
New arrivals include the Elevate Everyday Romper and Poinsettia Plaid collection available in sizes for the whole family. The store also features limited edition styles that local fans can get their hands on throughout the season.
EcoLuxLifestyle.co correspondent Brianna Schuss attended the Opening Launch and provided details for this story!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and V.E.G. Networking Group | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.12.03ecologyst: Slow Fashion for the People, the Planet, on Purpose
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.22Smash + Tess Launch Holiday Pop-Up in Coquitlam Centre!
- EcoLuxLiving Blog2021.11.15Planted Expo Features 200+ Plantbased Vendors & Key Speakers Rich Roll & Dr. Matthew Nagra
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.15Virchew’s Founder Laura Simonson says ‘It’s the Perfect Time to Chews Love’