AND WIN A $350 TOOTHWAVE SYSTEM!
Every electronic toothbrush makes a lot of claims – to brighten your teeth, improve oral health, combat gingivitis, and more. The ToothWave system makes not only those claims but offers so much more! First introduced in Canada by Silk’n – it is the latest at-home beauty product in a long line of devices trusted by women that the brand has launched for at-home use for hair removal, anti-ageing, feminine health, acne and cellulite, and microderm.
New Advances in Oral Health
First unveiled at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, ToothWave is the first and only toothbrush that uses Radio Frequency (RF) energy. It is comforting to know that RF energy has been used in surgical and aesthetic medical applications for several decades.
Move Over Plaque, ToothWave is coming for Tartar
The technology behind Toothwave – DentalRF – was designed to remove tartar. Although current high-end electronic toothbrushes are more than capable of removing plaque, they are not very effective against tartar. The DentalRF sends energy streams between two electrodes, bouncing back and forth over a silicon barrier, eliminating the need for vigorous brushing. It is these charged molecules that destabilize the strong bonds holding the tartar and stains and makes them easier to remove.
Ease of Use
The Toothwave is able to cater to larger and smaller mouths with two sizes of brush heads offered. With the click of a single button, the user is able to cycle through three levels of intensity. The brush has a built-in 30-second brushing timer to ensure you hit all four areas of your mouth equally – upper, lower, left, and right. With each pause, you move on the to next area.
Electric Toothbrush v. ToothWave
Clinical studies undertaken in the US by Salus Research Inc compared the results of two groups over 6-weeks of twice-daily brushing. How did the ToothWave compare to the generic electric toothbrush?
- Reduction of existing tartar
- 37% reduction of stains
- 2 shades of teeth whitening
- 45% reduction of gingivitis
Toronto Periodontist, Dr. Yair Lenga, says that “tartar is inevitable. Plaque mineralizes in nooks and crannies. ToothWave is clinically proven to reach these hard-to-access areas.”
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GetAway2021.08.25Rocky Mountaineer Rolls Through the Red Rocks of the Southwest USA
- Beauty2021.08.23Buckle Up: One Clinic MD is Ready to JetPeel Your Face!
- Beauty2021.08.20Toothwave Brings New Technology to Your Daily Routine
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale