Free-From for Your Family
As the first eco-conscious brand to enter the mass market in Canada, Live Clean chooses every ingredient that goes into its products with the highest consideration for both its customers and the planet. A minimum of 97% plant and naturally derived ingredients (certified organic aloe vera, birch leaf and ginseng extracts) are used, so you can feel good about what you are putting on. In addition to being vegan and cruelty-free, the new trio is Leaping Bunny certified, hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested and free-from paraben, silicone, phthalate, phosphate, dye, SLS and DEA.
Good Things Really Come in Threes
The shampoo, conditioner, and body wash trio work together to leave skin and hair noticeably smooth and soft to the touch. The star ingredient, cannabis sativa seed oil, is known for its hydrating and conditioning benefits, along with strong anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated skin. When used in hair care, it not only targets dullness but also helps calm the scalp, nourishing from root to tip.
Live Clean Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Trio
This 98% plant-derived shampoo combines aloe vera and ginseng extracts, improving blood flow while simultaneously strengthening, moisturizing, and leaving hair glossy and smooth to the touch.
The revitalizing conditioner features key plant extracts that contribute to a dream silky feel, all while helping create healthy volume and thickness. The birch leaf extract strengthens hair while simultaneously protecting it from damage.
Revitalizing Body Wash
This body wash is suitable for all skin types, combining a clean feel with a moisturized finish to give your skin a natural glow. The combination of aloe vera, birch leaf, and ginseng extracts balances the skin’s natural oils with antioxidants that rejuvenate, brighten, and tone.
Where to Find the Cannabis Sativa Oil Collection
The Trio is available at most grocery stores and pharmacies across Canada. Check their website Store Locator for the location nearest you!
- As Editor-in-Chief of EcoLuxLifestyle Magazine, Gio showcases and shines spotlights on Canadian brands and women-led businesses that promote sustainable lifestyles through innovative products and offerings. She is also an assistant editor for additional EcoLuxLuv Communications titles including Folio.YVR, Portfolio.YVR, and West Coast Weddings.
- BeautyNovember 24, 2023Olaplex Launches Trio of Hair Care Kits to Strengthen & Shine
- Dining & BeveragesNovember 23, 2023Artistry in Action: Live Painting at Fairmont Empress Afternoon Tea
- Dining & BeveragesNovember 17, 2023It’s What’s for Brunch! Jamjar Canteen on The Drive
- CharityNovember 15, 2023Toques From The Heart: Knitwear with a Purpose