While the rest of the world was honouring Earth Day and Earth Month in April, we were trying out the incredible Live Clean product line. Live Clean was the first high-performance beauty, body and baby care essentials brand to launch in Canada. Throughout the years, it has grown to be the #1 natural personal care brand in our country!
Transitioning to CrueltyFree is Easy
Switching out old products for more sustainable cruelty-free options is a simple measure that is more accessible than one might think. With the brands’s wide variety of highly efficacious products that feature a minimum of 97% plant and naturally derived ingredients – making it easier to honour the earth, each and every day. In addition, products are certified organic, hypoallergenic, formulated free from SLS, dyes, and parabens, helping protect our invaluable water sources and aquatic life.
From an air-powered Dry Mist Shampoo to sunscreens for the whole family, the below products can be swapped into any routine to create a more environmentally-friendly day-to-day life.
Our 5 Live Clean Must-Have’s for the Summer
Live Clean Fresh Water Aromatherapy Foam Bath
Gently scented with certified organic chamomile, ylang ylang, and jasmine, this foaming bath will quickly become part of your nighttime routine.
Live Clean Powder Clean Deodorant
Finding a deodorant without aluminum is difficult so this fresh-scented stick is amazing. Using corn starch and arrowroot to neutralize unwanted odour and absorb moisture, this product also has a men’s edition.
Live Clean Sweet Pea Moisturizing Hand Soap
This gentle cleansing pump soap is blended with Vitamin E and plant-based panthenol, to leave hands soft and smooth. Scented with certified organic botanical flower extracts – lavender, rosemary and chamomile.
Live Clean Dry Mist Shampoo
Your daily hair refresh does not have to be damaging to the environment! This is a high-performance, air-powered alternative to standard dry shampoos that contain harsh chemicals and ozone-damaging propellants.
Live Clean Sport Mineral Sunscreen in SPF 45
Beach weather is already here but that isn’t the only place to wear sunscreen! This SPF45 lotion is great for everyday use as it is lightweight, non-whitening, and non-greasy. Bonus – it is also water-resistant and reef safe.
All these products are available at most grocery stores and pharmacies across Canada. Check their website Store Locator for the location nearest you!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.06.29Tika the Iggy Supporting Rainbow Railroad with Poshmark Closet Sale
- Health & Wellness2021.06.28Sapadilla Soap Company: Cleaning Up Chemical-Free this Summer
- Beauty2021.06.07365 Days of Eco-Living with Live Clean Personal Products
- Beauty2021.05.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Meet Mindy McKnight, Entrepreneur Behind the Hairitage Empire