Simple accessories that add that touch of sophistication are the must-haves this spring. Alexandra and Marie-Josée, founders of Horace Jewelry, have been designing the most delicate and sought-after Canadian accessories since 2012.
A Lasting Partnership
These two long-time friends and business partners continue to create a wide selection of durable and affordable jewelry that matches any style you plan on rocking on the beach, the patio, or on a Zoom call!
Horace rings, necklaces, and hair accessories are also perfect to gift or to treat yourself with because we all deserve a little shine in our lives right about now.
Affordable and Adorable
Horace has something for all occasions and all budgets.
Not only is there a great variety, but many of these pieces of jewelry are also offered in different colours and sometimes even in sterling silver.
For many people, shopping and making stylish finds is a form of self-care, which provides a nice dose of joy. After all, our businesses here need a little love too!
Always with the aim of expanding their collection and reinventing themselves, Horace has launched several mask chains made of stainless steel, gold plated and even paracord. Perfect for men too, these chains are a very practical accessory and henceforth a new everyday essential. Visit their website to check out the different styles!
Let’s continue to shop local so that Canadian entrepreneurs can pursue their dreams and continue to provide us with unique, high-quality products, year after year!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is the founder of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Charity2021.10.19BWSS My Sister’s Closet: Marking 20-Years of Empowering Survivors of Gender-Based Violence
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.10.19Bite Down on This! BC-based Good Organics Launches Organic Toothpaste Tablets
- Beauty2021.10.05Teaology: Introduces 3 Powerful Serums Infused with Tea
- Beauty2021.09.28DEUX Cosmetics: Quebec Brand Launches Crueltyfree Discovery Boxes