Canadian entrepreneurs Alexandra Cloutier-Bernier and Marie-Josée Fleury founded the brand Horace Jewelry over a love of crafting accessories. Based in Montreal, Canada, their products carry a minimalist charm that does not compromise simplicity for style. Elegance is detailed within every product, and their brand gives the answer to that ‘missing touch’ to any outfit that needs it.
Hoop earrings are here to stay, but their interpretation of the trend creates a bold appeal. The Kory earrings are made with transparent acetate, and its thickness makes it an eclectic piece for the fashion-forward individual. Despite its size, the earring does not feel too heavy when it is worn. It also stands out beautifully when paired with neutral tones, adding a bold statement to any simple outfit.
The Quatro is a sterling silver ring that is decorated with four zircons. Its thinness makes it perfect for stacking against other rings for that maximalist effect, but it can also be worn on its own. The flat face takes the shape of a silver bar, and the zircons add a glamorous effect without being too overdone. In addition, the ring is also water-resistant and it does not tarnish, leaving the wearer worry-free for its longevity. This ring is also available in the colour gold, and it is made in multiple sizes to accommodate each finger and every customer.
Chain bracelets are one of the upcoming trends for the spring season. Whether you prefer your bracelet adorned with a dainty pendant, a graphic charm, or keeping it simply bare, Horace Jewelry has them all. The Rondao is made with a delicate chain of silver-plated circles, and it is finished with a gold plated ring at the center of the bracelet. The imperfect shape of the pendant adds the artisanal aspect, but it still retains its upscale aesthetic.
Accessories can become an extension of style and creativity, and Horace Jewelry accommodates for the consumer that values both. They offer an array of designs that are unique, without losing its luxurious aspect. Their products are also affordable, costing $12 to $45 apiece. Horace Jewelry is available for purchase on its website and in other retailers across Eastern Canada.
- Roena Ong is a fashion stylist, creative director, and freelance writer for EcoLuxLuv Comms. She lives for creating editorial shoots with forward-thinking business owners and entrepreneurs. On her days off, she’s often found at the gym, or visiting her favourite boutiques and cafe’s.
- Fashion2020.09.28EcoLux☆Lifestyle: ‘The Last Being’ // Photo Editorial by Roena Ong Showcasing Taikan Bags
- ARCHIVE 2 (10/2019-01/2020)2020.03.16EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Horace Jewelry Creates Delicate Minimalist Charm
- ARCHIVE 2 (10/2019-01/2020)2020.03.09EcoLux☆Lifestyle: An Evening with Ou Ma & O M Couture
- ARCHIVE 2 (10/2019-01/2020)2020.02.12EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Keeping Fit When Not Feeling Your Best