The duo behind Good Organics Inc. are creating a paradigm shift in the health world! Starting with the everyday product – toothpaste. With their new toothpaste tablets, consumers can now enjoy toxin-free products that are cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Creating All-Natural Smiles
Garrett McMartin, a member of Semiahmoo First Nation, first pitched the all-natural toothpaste tablet at the September 2020 Pow Wow Pitch, an Indigenous business competition. At the time he was ‘pretty confident’ that Good Organics would be moving onto the next level. A year later, the mission of Good Organics, has been launched with its first product offering.
Co-founders Gary Beesley and Garrett McMartin spent years researching the oral health world and the importance of toothpaste to help reduce the impact of heavy chemical use and exposure on the body, maintain strong and white teeth, as well as brilliant smiles. The toothpaste tablets contain xylitol, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, natural peppermint, zinc citrate and sodium cocoyl isethionate.
“To get people to shift, it’s our jobs as innovators to make the transition as seamless as possible. The truth is, toothpaste tablets are the future of oral care, and using them is better for you and our Earth,” says McMartin in an interview.
The tablets are formulated with special organic ingredients to redefine the toothbrushing experience for all ages. With the toothpaste tablet, brushers are assured that they are using products that are devoid of toxins and are also actively contributing to the health of their environment, even the packaging is 100% recyclable. The tablets come in a plastic-free glass bottle with a metal twist top that is compact – to save on counter space – and cleaner than messy tubes.
Good Organics Inc.’s products contain natural ingredients created with a new organic formula and with specially selected ingredients that are backed by science to improve oral health and hygiene. We tried the product for two weeks, alternating with an all-natural tube toothpaste and found it superior in that the level of clean was comparable but with less post-brushing mouth residue and heavy flavour. Good Organics rinsed easily and with one swish, and the aftertaste is crisp, refreshing and lasted for a few hours.
Good Organics Peppermint Flavour Natural Toothpaste Tablets are available through the company website.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and V.E.G. Networking Group | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.12.03ecologyst: Slow Fashion for the People, the Planet, on Purpose
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.22Smash + Tess Launch Holiday Pop-Up in Coquitlam Centre!
- EcoLuxLiving Blog2021.11.15Planted Expo Features 200+ Plantbased Vendors & Key Speakers Rich Roll & Dr. Matthew Nagra
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.15Virchew’s Founder Laura Simonson says ‘It’s the Perfect Time to Chews Love’