Although I have only been asked this in jest, a majority of plantbased eaters claim random people will ask this question this IRL and online, shout it to them from mountain-tops, sign-it while scuba-diving, and while riding in the SpaceX convertible. Unbelievable, but true.
Sunrise Soya Foods (@sunrisesoyafoods)
TMRW Foods (@tmrwfoods)
The Very Good Butchers (@theverygoodbutchers)
Upton’s Naturals (@uptonsnaturals)
Beyond Meat (@beyondmeat)
Plantbase Foods (@plantbasefood)
Big Mountain (@bigmountainfoods)
Yves Veggie Cuisine (@yvesveggiecuisine)
Field Roast (@fieldroast)
Lightlife Foods (@lightlifefoods)
- Helen Siwak is passionate about plantbased culinary, promoting a vegan lifestyle, shopping secondhand, and supporting eco-activists. Her plate is full as founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). She is also the founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group and soon-to-launch LittleBlack.Tee | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining & Beverages2020.10.19EcoLux☆Lifestyle: M!LA in Chinatown Offers the World with Plantbased Menu
- Charity2020.10.10EcoLux☆Lifestyle: The Very Good Butchers x Pamela Anderson Foundation
- In Hell's Belly Blog2020.09.19In Hell’s Belly: The Story Behind the Our New Plantbased Blog
- In Hell's Belly Blog2020.09.18In Hell’s Belly: The Delicious Dozen are the Answer to ‘Where Do You Get Your Protein From?’