The annual artistic bridal affair offers guests awe-inspiring decor, a luxurious ambiance, and thoughtful design created by Éclat Décor and Social Ingredients in collaboration with Fleur de Lis Events.
The highly anticipated premier will be MC’ed by Daniela Dib, with guests treated to a spectacular entertainment lineup, including the GOH Ballet, a couture fashion show, live music, and contortionists – not to mention an exclusive surprise act.
Fleur de Lis Events promises an incredible evening of wedding glamour, stunning decor, delicious food, and delightful conversations with a curated selection of event vendors. Guided by event extraordinaire and Fleur de Lis Events founder Nargess Tabrizy-Shokrani, attending couples will embark on an enchanting journey brimming with elegance and inspiration.
Culinary Delights for the Discerning Palate
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a glass of bubbles to toast to the night, followed by an exploration of tempting offerings from various vendors. Luxe Bites, renowned for its culinary creations like custom charcuterie boards and artful grazing tables, will showcase signature selections. Steam Cart Coffee will shake things up with espresso martinis, while Uno Gelato will tantalize taste buds with gelato cones.
Vancouver’s most sought-after bakeries – Butter Lane Bake Shop, Life is Sweet Confections, Castle Cake & Sweet, and Sweet Tooth Baking – will be on hand to present samples of specialty cakes and sweets.
The culinary journey continues inside the ballroom post-fashion show with chef-attended stations featuring highlights from the Weddings by Fairmont menu at Fairmont Pacific Rim. Guests can indulge in various divine dishes and an irresistible dessert selection.
For those desiring a cocktail, signature cocktails from Fairmont Pacific Rim’s award-winning beverage program will be available for purchase, ensuring a perfect pairing with exquisite culinary offerings.
Style and Elegance
This year’s Luxe Wedding Soiree is collaborating with top-tier bridal fashion partners.
Luxx Nova Bridal, a Vancouver-based bridal boutique, showcases an exclusive selection of wedding gowns by top European designers catering to modern brides.
Sarai Bespoke seamlessly combines old-world craftsmanship with modern sensibility, producing custom pieces that stand the test of time.
Christine Lingerie brings luxury and sophistication to loungewear for all women.
An Unforgettable Evening
On January 27, 2024, guests will immerse themselves in a unique blend of interactive experiences, exquisite fashion, and culinary delights rarely seen in Vancouver.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FashionJanuary 24, 2024Don’t Fall Prey to Greenwashing When Shopping!
- EventsJanuary 18, 2024Luxe Wedding Soirée Inspires with Couture & Culinary Delights
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation