On a snowy Tuesday night, Major Interiors unlocked the heavy glass doors to their newest retail venture – Fendi Casa Bentley Home. Across from Victory Square and hunkered down on the busy corner of West Pender and Cambie Street, the stern stone-facade of the heritage building belies the sophisticated beauty laid out within.
With a private launch party attended by almost 500 guests, the 5,000-square-foot open concept showroom welcomed all to enjoy the well laid-out posh rooms with vignettes that showcase the luxury furnishings collections by Alberto Vignatelli’s Luxury Living Group.
FENDI CASA | BENTLEY HOME
Vignatelli’s strong intuition to decorate interiors in the same manner as Fendi dressed a generation of women with clothes and accessories, proved to be the perfect meeting of fashion and design. Today, Fendi Casa offers a glamorous and cosmopolitan lifestyle, with a collection that ranges from contemporary to modern to classic.
The Bentley Home collection celebrates the tradition of the great automotive brand. The silhouettes and iconic shapes, so synonymous with Bentley are translated into beautiful interior pieces.
With over two decades of experience working in North America, Major Interiors is a company that has grown to become a notable luxury home products provider and the pivotal destination for fine home furnishings and home accessories. Their brand partners include not only Fendi Casa and Bentley Home but Versace Home and Misura Emme.
At the close of the evening, the piano fell silent and as guests spilled back into the snowy night, I know many (and I am not naming names!) were dreaming of how to add as many of the crystal bedazzled Fendi Casa pillows into their homes without fear of spousal reprisals.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Communications (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and V.E.G. Networking Group | email@example.com.
- Fashion2021.12.03ecologyst: Slow Fashion for the People, the Planet, on Purpose
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.22Smash + Tess Launch Holiday Pop-Up in Coquitlam Centre!
- EcoLuxLiving Blog2021.11.15Planted Expo Features 200+ Plantbased Vendors & Key Speakers Rich Roll & Dr. Matthew Nagra
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2021.11.15Virchew’s Founder Laura Simonson says ‘It’s the Perfect Time to Chews Love’