On a snowy Tuesday night, Major Interiors unlocked the heavy glass doors to their newest retail venture – Fendi Casa Bentley Home. Across from Victory Square and hunkered down on the busy corner of West Pender and Cambie Street, the stern stone-facade of the heritage building belies the sophisticated beauty laid out within.
With a private launch party attended by almost 500 guests, the 5,000-square-foot open concept showroom welcomed all to enjoy the well laid-out posh rooms with vignettes that showcase the luxury furnishings collections by Alberto Vignatelli’s Luxury Living Group.
FENDI CASA | BENTLEY HOME
Vignatelli’s strong intuition to decorate interiors in the same manner as Fendi dressed a generation of women with clothes and accessories, proved to be the perfect meeting of fashion and design. Today, Fendi Casa offers a glamorous and cosmopolitan lifestyle, with a collection that ranges from contemporary to modern to classic.
The Bentley Home collection celebrates the tradition of the great automotive brand. The silhouettes and iconic shapes, so synonymous with Bentley are translated into beautiful interior pieces.
With over two decades of experience working in North America, Major Interiors is a company that has grown to become a notable luxury home products provider and the pivotal destination for fine home furnishings and home accessories. Their brand partners include not only Fendi Casa and Bentley Home but Versace Home and Misura Emme.
At the close of the evening, the piano fell silent and as guests spilled back into the snowy night, I know many (and I am not naming names!) were dreaming of how to add as many of the crystal bedazzled Fendi Casa pillows into their homes without fear of spousal reprisals.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation
- CharityOctober 4, 2023Arts Umbrella Presents the 41st Edition of the Splash Art Auction
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast