The waterfront lifestyle available at the River Green community is one based on vision and a desire to create something unique which, until now, has not been available in Richmond. The River Green development is located on the tranquil side of the Fraser River and embodies a serene natural environment with unobstructed views facing both the wide river and the snow-capped North Shore Mountains.
This is Canada’s most significant waterfront development. Built alongside expansive landscapes, water features, and parklands, this is where residents can experience a level of sophisticated living which they have always desired.
Aspac Developments began in Vancouver’s Coal Harbour and its legacy as a world-class development has continued unsurpassed. After having successfully transformed Coal Harbour into one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the world, Aspac channeled the strong real estate background from Hong Kong SHKP Kwok’s family and melded it with expertise and experience to develop another world-class community at River Green.
The towers in the River Green development reside on 27-acres of property with 1.1 kilometres of waterfront, all with the 5-star amenities. Building on the success of the Coal Harbour properties, the world-renowned developer has brought the same excellent quality to Richmond.
By pre-planning the development in its entirety, Aspac was able to maximize the livability of the community by featuring comprehensive amenities, foreseeing all elements that would guarantee success in attracting the families, that would not only benefit from a waterfront community but to encourage a lifestyle based on peace-of-mind.
The grace of design has created an elegant architectural skyline that blends seamlessly with the gentle flow of the water gardens. Each tower in the development is connected to the dike path, parks, and lush green spaces with public art for viewing and relaxing around. The public pier and dock encourages family time together, entertaining, and enjoying the outdoors by fishing and boating.
The River Green community currently offers luxury homes from one- to three-bedrooms, to two-level penthouses with two to four bedrooms and a second enclosed preparation kitchen. Each home has the same standard of luxury including air conditioning, nine foot high ceilings, four layers of soundproof glass, top-notch Italian Cesar kitchen cabinets, and a state-of-the-art Miele appliance package which includes fully concealed refrigerator, cooktop, convection oven, and multi-function dishwasher. Smart intelligent home equipment by Danish brand Bang & Olufsen and the Nest centralized home automation system, combines modern technology with aesthetics, ensuring all residents enjoy a relaxed and care-free quality of life.
Each tower within River Green has a professional concierge service, high-security system, and two levels of 24 hour-a-day monitored underground parking to ensure the safety of its residences, and a private shuttle bus which gives users direct access to urban transportation hubs.
River Green residents have a lifestyle of supreme experience and access to five-star private amenities by way of a fully equipped 25-meter pool with adjacent sauna and steam room, a fitness center, billiards room, a music room, and a banquet hall. Moreover, by purchasing within the community, residents automatically join the Aspac Club which offers exceptional purchasing benefits, services and privileges, from a long list of lifestyle partner businesses.
Richmond is continuing to lead the way in Greater Vancouver as one of the fastest-growing, greenest, most well-managed and livable cities in Canada. River Green was awarded the Best Master Planned Community by the Urban Development Institute in 2014 and is not only changing the City Centre but also the very essence of the city.
River Green is a development of unprecedented luxury and opulence. A legendary community designed to elevate today’s lifestyle and that of future generations.
(This article was originally published in Vancouver Boulevard INDULGE Magazine).
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- BeautyNovember 8, 2023Loa Skin: How Tyler & Spencer Create Clean Skincare Solutions for You
- Disruptive Women in BusinessOctober 6, 2023Marianne Zakhour: Orderbot Creates Success with Better Systems & Automation
- CharityOctober 4, 2023Arts Umbrella Presents the 41st Edition of the Splash Art Auction
- FashionSeptember 21, 2023ORAKI: Cynthia Savard Brings Her Passion to the West Coast