A month has passed since Nude Beverages, Canada’s first 5% sugar-free vodka soda brand, began donating a portion of sales from their next quarter (up to $50,000) towards COVID-19 relief efforts by supporting Canadian Red Cross, Alberta SPCA, Canada Helps as well as other localized efforts. With upwards of $50,000 available, already $14,083 has been donated to the Nude COVID-19 Relief Fund for dissemination!
The company has also been producing hand sanitizer for essential workers and is working with small businesses in their communities to provide support in any way they can. Whether it is a dinner for their team who cannot come into to work or promoting their ability to safely deliver to consumers, Nude has made a commitment to be there for their local business community through these tough times.
CanadaHelps COVID-19 Healthcare & Hospital Fund: Nude will contribute financially to the CanadaHelps COVID-19 Healthcare & Hospital Fund which is supporting hospitals and medical professionals on the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19.
Canadian Red Cross: Nude will contribute financially to the Canadian Red Cross as they execute relief plans for COVID-19. They are supporting Canadians coming home through the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and Deer Lake Airport (YVZ) from abroad and providing safe isolation areas to help contain the virus. The Red Cross has also partnered with Vancouver Coastal Health to set up a temporary field hospital at the Vancouver Convention Centre. 271 beds have been installed which has alleviated pressure on St. Paul’s Hospital.
Animal Rescue Efforts: Known for their ongoing commitment to animal welfare with over $100,000 in donations to date, Nude is contributing financially to the Alberta SPCA who is donating pet food to those who need support with caring for their animals at home.
“The Nude Covid-19 Relief Fund has been created to support our communities through these uncertain times, we feel humbled to be able to give back in any way we can,” shared Julius Makarewicz, CEO.
To support the Nude Covid-19 Relief Fund, please click here!
- Helen Siwak is the Founder and President of EcoLuxLuv Communications | Publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and EcoLuxLifestyle.co | Director of Brand Acquisition at Dea Fortuna Global | Founder and co-host of V.E.G. Networking Group | Owner and Activist at LittleBlack.Tee | West coast correspondent to Retail-Insider | Collaborations and business opportunities welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fashion2020.06.25Revisited! SEWT (Suits Especially for Women Tailored) Expands Bespoke Business to Toronto
- Fashion2020.06.17EcoLux☆Lifestyle: ALDO x Rocky Barnes Summer Collection Radiates Beachy Vibes
- Fashion2020.06.15EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Seeking Sweet Swimwear by Canadian Designers? Here Are 7 For You!
- Charity2020.06.01EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Nude Beverage COVID-19 Relief Fund Supporting Canadians & Canines