Award-winning Canadian start-up Neophyto Foods Inc. has announced the launch of its newest product, NeoKit, the first-ever plantbased ground meat kit in Canada. Shelf-stable with only five ingredients, the kit makes 4-servings of delicious plantbased protein that you can season and shape as needed to suit whatever delicious dish you are preparing.
“Consumers were telling us that existing vegan meat products were overly processed and seasoned, so we created Neokit: a 5 ingredient alternative that gives consumers control over what they eat and how they eat. Our customers love that it’s shelf-stable so they don’t have to worry about it expiring, but it’s also ready whenever they are,” said Jane Ong, co-founder of Neophyto Foods.
Curious to See What They Created?
Plantbased Protein: Less is More
The Neokit is a shelf-stable mix of five key ingredients that makes 4-servings of plantbased protein. The rehydrated protein can be sautéed, crumbled, and formed to fit into your meal prep. It is also gluten-, GMO-, and preservative-free, making it suitable for almost all diets.
Preparing the mix is so easy – requiring only oil, water, and a blender – before hitting the pan!
Where to Pick-up Your NeoPhyto NeoKit
Vancouver’s home cooks can find Neokit at City Avenue Markets – Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, and New Westminster.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about plantbased culinary, promoting a vegan lifestyle, shopping secondhand, and supporting eco-activists. Her plate is full as founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining & BeveragesAugust 2, 2023Be Prepared to Feast on Nuba’s New Retail Offerings
- Dining & BeveragesJune 12, 2023Amazing Mocktails: The Popularity of Zero-Proof Imbibing
- Dining & BeveragesJune 6, 2023From the Ground Up: 5 BC Businesses to Support!
- Dining & BeveragesMarch 22, 2023Fancy a Weekend Getaway? Visit These 5 Organic Wineries in BC’s Okanagan