When an incredibly stylishly designed and ecofriendly packaged Sauvignon Blanc shows up on our doorstep, we are always intrigued! Firstly, thoughts immediately go to a quick unboxing and tasting, followed by all the delicious ways that this wine can be prepared and enjoyed on the patio. Of course, when it is revealed that the gift is the latest offering from the collaborative efforts of beloved actor Sarah Jessica Parker and New Zealand’s Invivo & Co, the new Sauvignon Blanc wine Invivo x SJP in-hand has a delicious story also.
Since launching in New York in September 2019, the wine has become an instant hit, has successfully sold over 400K bottles globally, and is racking up a rather lengthy list of awards. Most recently the GOLD medal at the Concurs Mondial du Sauvignon Blanc Competition 2020, GOLD medal at the New World Wine Awards and being named “Double Gold” at the 2019 China Wine & Spirit Awards.
“The whole marvellous experience was a great and unexpected opportunity…We are thrilled to pour our first glasses, delight in imagining others do so and hope very much that you love it as much as we do,” says Parker on the creation of the Invivo X, Sarah Jessica Parker Sauvignon Blanc.
Aprés Carrie Bradshaw and SITC
After the international success of the series that brought us the inimitable Carrie Bradshaw, Sarah is currently the star and executive producer of Divorce, which is returning to HBO for a third hit season. With the 6th season and the series behind her in 2004, she launched apparel and accessories label – SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker – which features a divine footwear collection dominated by a classic yet on-trend aesthetic that we love.
Parker currently serves as the Vice-Chairman of the board of directors for the New York City Ballet, where she lives with Matthew Broderick and their three children. Inspired by her story and chic vibrancy of New York, we would like to share a recipe for a light refreshing drink that will quench your thirst this summer.
Invivo x SJP Summer Sipper
3 ounces of chilled Invivo x SJP Sauvignon Blanc
A swirl of sweet berry syrup, suggest pomegranate, cherry, or blueberry
(we recommend Vegan Supply Co for 100% plantbased syrups)
1 ounce of club soda or mineral water
Now available at 53 BC Liquor stores province-wide, the Invivo x SJP collaboration also includes a versatile rosé. Good news for the rest of Canada, this crisp delicious wine is now available in Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. Enjoy!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about plantbased culinary, promoting a vegan lifestyle, shopping secondhand, and supporting eco-activists. Her plate is full as founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co). | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining & BeveragesAugust 2, 2023Be Prepared to Feast on Nuba’s New Retail Offerings
- Dining & BeveragesJune 12, 2023Amazing Mocktails: The Popularity of Zero-Proof Imbibing
- Dining & BeveragesJune 6, 2023From the Ground Up: 5 BC Businesses to Support!
- Dining & BeveragesMarch 22, 2023Fancy a Weekend Getaway? Visit These 5 Organic Wineries in BC’s Okanagan